Senior Clinical Research Coordinator
Alba Gabriela Quiñones Fernandez, MD, CRC is the senior clinical research coordinator at Dallas Research Center, where she has been directly involved throughout all phases of past and current clinical trials since she joined the team in October 2013. Alba has 23 years of experience in the dermatological industry, which includes working on Phase II, III and IV clinical trials.
Alba was born in Caracas, Venezuela and received his medical degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela. She completed her dermatology residency at the Hospital Vargas in Caracas, Venezuela.
At Dallas Research Center, Alba has a wide range of tasks and responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring adherence to GCP’s, SOP’s, and study protocols for multiple clinical trials.
- Study development, reviewing protocols, designing CRF’s, preparing Informed Consent Forms, and developing other study-related documents.
- Preparing new protocol submissions, site applications, amendments, and renewals for IRB.
- Performing subject eligibility screenings, data collection, database entry and analysis of study data.
- Coordinating office visits for trial participants, subject confirmations, and maintaining patient scheduling logs.